LINK TO LIVE ON-LINE MEETING September 13th, 2016, 7-8:30 PM:
To view a live meeting online on your:
- Open a browser and browse to www.YouTube.com.
- In the search box, type "Markham Neighborhoood" (without the " " marks) then press enter.
- You may need to scroll down to find "Markham Neighborhood Live Meeting for the current month" then press "enter" to join the live meeting.
- If you do not already have the "You Tube" app installed on your device, launch your "Play Store" app.
- Type "You Tube" in the search box and press "enter."
- Click on and install the "You Tube" app then open it when it is done.
- Follow instructions #2 & #3 above to join the live meeting.
Viewing, Listening and Chatting during a live meeting:
- Please mute your microphone unless you are speaking.
- To Chat via the Chat dialogue box, you must first sign in with your Google sign in. If you don't have one, you must create a Google profile and sign in before proceeding to the Chat function.
- If chat is not working for you, send emails to Markham.President@gmail.com (someone will monitor it). If we are busy, we may not be able to help you trouble shoot connection issues during the meeting.
Voting remotely during a live meeting:
According to the MKNA Bylaws, if you have attended a meeting in person (and signed in) or remotely (and notified us via the chat function) twice at the last 6 months you are eligible to vote remotely during our meeting. When a vote is called, you must vote by immediately sending an email to Markham.President@gmail.com with the word "vote" in the subject line and your name, address and vote in the body of the email or your vote will be counted as an abstention.
If you miss the live meeting, a link to the YouTube video will be posted on this website after the meeting.